Friday, September 3, 2010


The good, the bad, and the ugly.

GOOD:
- Having Eliza, Morgan, Maren, Kylie and Brit to eat lunch with.
- Having Ali at the school with me so we aren't both awkwardly walking by ourselves
-Being invited to go to lunch with Kenzie and friends
- Getting to sing 2nd soprano in choir
- Two nice girls in english who actually care to talk to me
- Art teacher is excellent
-We got breakfast at seminary today
- It's a long weekend
-Christopher who talks to me in calc
- 2 cute guys in my American History class
- We don't have to dress in PE till thursday. (it's PE here not gym...just to clear that up)
-I haven't gotten lost yet
- Fun mutual swim party on wed.

BAD:
- AP Calc. I just can't decide whether I should stick with it or not.
- Being one of the only 2 juniors in calc, therefore spending the entire period alone with your teacher while the seniors are at an assembly. awkward...
-Walking through the hall silently, no one to say hello to
-Mr. V. scary english teacher who is going to push me this year, good and bad i guess
-Already falling asleep while doing at homework at 8:30
-Being ready for school and seminary when walking out the door at 5:45

UGLY:
- Walking into the junior class assembly and sitting by myself
-Realizing it's only the 1st week of school

Obviously there are a lot more good that out weigh the bad. It's only the 1st week of school, it could have been A LOT worse. Life is still good.



This is really intriguing to me. What does it say to you? It's all how you look at it.

For me, Opportunity is now here. I've gotta take it and run with it.

1 comment:

Maryn said...

my hat is off to you!