Thursday, September 16, 2010

in touch with my inner brave


heyhihello. Today's picture(s) are inspired by two things. Tuesday was a big day for Kate Blake. She finally learned how to say my name!! YAY! It's about time since that's pretty much the only thing I say to her every time I see her, "Kate can you say Maddie?" "Bubba." "NO Maddie. I'm the one who actually babysits you, I'm the one you like, SAY MY NAME." She finally caught on. It's the cutest thing ever, she usually says Addie but today she's saying Daddy...we're working on adding the M, don't worry it'll come. The awkward picture of me in the middle was to show you my shirt. I made that lovely treasure, and although the sewing is pretty pathetic I'm pretty proud of it!

So basically I wish I was Indian, excuse me Native American, realllly badly. I just want a sweet Indian shirt like this sooo badly. I started just wanting a wolf shirt, but the combination of both (like the above) is beauty. There's a possibility I'm coming back to B-town for the halloween dance weekend, and if I do my date and I are being Indians and wearing these sweet shirts, maybe he can get a more manly one. I'm so obsessed that I've even incorporated it into my art project. (P.s. my art teacher is really cool and actually is a teacher unlike Magee at BHS). The assignment was to combine parts from the two kiddy bikes he has in the room and use them to make anything you'd like. I chose a dreamcatcher. :) I'll post a picture of it when I finish, you could say I'm really excited about it.
SPEAKING OF EXCITED!!!! ASDL FKJ

I mentioned I made Concert Choir at LCHS. I love it, it's so cool, we're singing a Native American song actually, with animal sounds and all. That's not what I was going to say though. We (concert choir and chamber choir) are going on a choir trip during Spring Break. guess where we're going, just guess. Ok you'll never guess.
ITALY
I've never been so excited for something in my life. It's all I can think about 24/7. But I have till March/April! Is that not the coolest thing you've ever heard though!?!? We're going to Venice, Rome and Florence. AHHH:) I just had to share that. I even have someone to room with, yes it's true I have some friends.

Life is good, and is getting even better because tomorrow is FRIDAY. Weekends are sacred to me these days. I get sooo exhausted during the week it's ridiculous. The frustrating thing is that during school I'm beat but when I get home I suddenly get so much energy and just don't know what to do with myself. My body needs to figure things out haha.

Oh gotta go my baby's calling my name. :)








2 comments:

Laur said...

I'm absolutely thrilled that Tiny can say your name for crying out loud. And you are going to Italy. I'm jealous, to say the least. I adore you Madison.

Misty said...

I remember my kids saying your name like Mah-dee. Like it was 2 words. Can't wait to come see you guys! And I'm dying over Italy!!!!