Monday, September 20, 2010

Joshua Radin will never get old.

I like it when random friends remember about me and send me a text. I like making bracelets for people. I like when we don't have to dress for P.E. even though it's the fourth week of school. I like when my mom has friends here and is gone all day having fun. I like when my math homework is to play sudoku online. I like when I get invited to go to a Dodgers game, all you can eat, free-blanket night. I like jumping in the warm pool. I like surfing and actually getting up a lot!! I like having friends. I like playing pounce (nertz), and winning. I like hanging up pictures in my room. I like drawing in my sketchbook. I like memorizing scriptures (I couldn't fall asleep last night so I memorized JSH 1:15-20, boo ya). I like finishing homework during school. I like realizing it's getting colder in Utah but still sunny here. I like not doing my hair. I like crackers. I like Power90 5 min. abs. I like going out to lunch. I like football games. I like sleeping in till 11:30 on the weekends. I like playing, or singing to the ukulele. I like funny people. I like blasting good music. I like making Kate say funny things. I like early morning seminary(gasp). I like when my Dad has Shakeology ready for me as I leave the house. I like writing blogs like this. It's good to focus on the positive, even if they are small things.

5 comments:

Misty said...

I like you, Maddie. :)

JuneyB said...

AMEN SISTA. (especially the title. LOVE HIM.) LOVE YOU.

Laur said...

Oh man, you know what? Joshua Radin will NEVER get old. It's the truth. And you, my friend, I just love you.

Erin Blake said...

This post makes me happy. Mom commenting on your post isn't one of your likes I know.

Grandpa Blake said...

Maddie,
You are always so positive. I love hearing about what you are doing and how you feel. I am so excited for your choir trip. We may be there then. Love you. G. Blake