A quick So SoCal: You know you live in Southern California when...
*a street is closed on the way back from lunch because of a movie set
*When it's winter and it's 80 degrees, leaves are still falling, and flowers are blooming. The seasons here are really confused. Winter break felt more like summer break.
*When Winter Formal is at a club in Hollywood. (El Rey)
I realized something big. I feel like I fit in here, finally. I love my friends, I love my school and I love California. I realized something else big as well, I have one semester left in high school. Wha?? How did this happen? It's going to be a good semester though I've got a lot to look forward to. Choir Tour up the coast to San Fran, Atlantis with my Dad's work, the art show, Mormon prom wooot, spring break in Yosemite and hopefully a lot of fun adventures in between.
Life is beautiful and Maddie is happy.
Thursday, January 12, 2012
1. I went to sanfransisco (picture of me at the MOMA)
2. I went to the Natural History Museum and was blown away with how beautiful the minerals are.
3. Got these lovely things for Christmas
4. I went to New York with Dad and Ali. It was amazing. I love that city.
5. I finished my skateboard for art
6. I went to the mormon rollerskating night, so fun.
7. I went to the MOCA in LA, it is a small little thing.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4