Sunday, September 26, 2010

What you don't know Can't hurt you

That phrase is so dang true. I've been really happy these past couple weeks and most of why I am so happy is that I don't know what I'm missing in Bountiful. I try not to think of it actually. But alas it has come to my attention that this week is Homecoming week for the braves. SUCH a fun week. I have great memories from last year's Homecoming; the parade, Pow wow, red out, DANCE, spirit games, assembly, FOOTBALL game, and mannyy more. It's a party week for sure. I'm not sad yet but I have a feeling come Saturday morning when the pictures are up, when the texts about homecoming start coming I might get a tad bit sad. (Mind you I still want to know and I still want to see pictures, so still post them guys!) It's alright I'm happy for all of you b-town friends, live it up! At least I'll be there for the next BHS dance so I won't be too left out.


I just finished watching the slideshow from trek. Trek was the best thing ever. I'm not lying. If I could do it over I would in a heartbeat. It makes me miss my old stake and all those good kids. It never occurred to me what a strong group of youth we were. Such a blessing to have that! I'm very grateful I got to grow up in Bountiful, because I have a strong foundation and am ready to withstand temptations. Helaman 5:12 is what comes to mind. One of my favorite scriptures and one of the first that I memorized back in 6th grade, still remember it now.

Oh just a side note: It's 105 this week, I hope I don't melt.



4 comments:

JuneyB said...

It's Bow Wow. Maddie, it won't be the same without you...

Erin Blake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Madison Noelle said...

hahahiaha jane you are so young, EVERYONE knows it's Pow Wow. LOLZ. Thanks JB you're the greatest

Laur said...

Maddie, you are one amazing girl. Where are you staying when you come here? At a friend's house? If you don't have plans you could totally stay at my house. Love you lots. Oh and if you don't I better still get a little weence of time with you anyway