Thursday, September 23, 2010

How Could Life Get Any Better? -Nik Day. look it up



Cutest little boys. We HAD to draw Harry Potter scars on our faces before we played Harry Potter on the Wii. I love babysitting these guys, they're hilarious. Get this, I turned on Lenka at their house and the older boy Ty sang along, they're my kinda guys haha. Thursday night babysitting is the best. Plus he payed me in a bunch of 2 dollar bills, I love 2 dollar bills, not sure why but I do.

Tomorrow is the CV v. La Canada football game, big rivalry..wooo! I'm pretty excited you could say.

If you know me you know I love to memorize, mostly cause it's easy for me. As I previously mentioned I memorized the JSH 1:15-20 (First Vision) scripture mastery. I passed it off for my teacher and she was so shocked. She said I'm her only student, ever that has memorized that. hahahah maybe I should tell her I've memorized all 100 and the Living Christ. sorry that was my little bragging moment.

Maddie is happy.


2 comments:

grace. said...

you should try the proclamation to world! that one's fun :)

JuneyB said...

love you and all... but I hate that you memorize stuff so easy. seriously. I have to STUDY for vocab tests, and you just look at the words one time and get 100. UHH.

Jane is glad you are happy. (: