Friday, September 10, 2010

Who died and made you King of Anything?

I've decided my blog needs more pictures, and seeing that I still can't find the charger to my camera I'm not really taking any pictures these days. SO I'll just take a photo booth picture everyday that I post and give you a quick update about life in the 91011. ( 9-10-11 easiest zip code ever)
AP Stats. What a glorious relief. It's so simple and I love it. It's allllll calculator work which = good for Maddie. There's a really nice girl I sit by that actually talks to me and answers my questions. It's great! The only problem is I can't remember her name. I feel too bad asking her cause it's already been two days and we talk a lot, so I guess you can say we're friends. Oh well, I'll figure it out one day.
Concert Choir. So much more fun than Women's Ensemble. Most of the people are seniors and juniors and its just better. Maddie Likes.

I've never been so happy for a weekend. My body needs rest, my mind needs rest, and I'm excited to achieve it. I'm also excited to do something more than homework. I'm ready to do something fun tonight. AND I'm ready for the adventures of tomorrow!

Lets refer back to the title. Sara Bareilles new CD is gold. Look it up. I dare you. King of Anything is a good one, but they're all good. Also there's another little guy I like to call Ryan Innes. My friend JB and I were very impressed with him at the He Is We concert. He's much better live but still has a good CD. Give him a try. Tell me what you think.

Yesterday was the first football game at La Canada! I only got to go for about an hour but it was fun. Sooooooooo different from our beloved Bountiful High games. There is no student section, no one wears school attire, but it's still football so you can count on me going to the games.

1 comment:

Lisa Childs said...

We have the same stats book!! good luck girl, we'll help each other with our hw;)

I'm sorry the fb games aren't like those of btown, but i'm sure you'll have fun. Miss seeing you around!!!
thinking of you :)