Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Go Team.

Do you ever have days where you have so much to do so you just end up doing nothing? Me too. Today was one of those. I am surprisingly more efficient when doing homework if I do it late at night. Not a good thing. Wish me luck tomorrow. It's block day and I have to: possibly run the mile, take a Stats test, write an in class essay plus other hard stuff he wants to give us, and put up with another day of chemistry.

Today was a tri-stake mutual activity. Funny story I think it's about as many kids, probably less, than there would have been if my old stake had held the same activity. After being there I'm again grateful for the ward and stake I am in. I'm very blessed.

I want to go surfing, but that'll have to wait because this weekend is Conference! Yes. I am so excited. Question to self: Why did you never actually attend conference when you lived 15 minutes away? Answer: I like to stay in my pajamas all day and sit on my couch. Lame answer. Alright I'm done talking to myself. I'm going to go sleep on my blow-up mattress cause it is unbearably hot in my un-aircontioned room after 2 days of over 100 degrees.