Friday, January 28, 2011

amos the lee

Thursday night instead of studying for finals I decided to head down to Hollywood and go to the Amos Lee Concert with my mother and Scott. It was SO good. I really like that venue (Music Box). They had a room with chandelier sconces all over the walls. It was SWEET. This big South African man named Vusi Mahlasela opened and he was so cool. He sang in zulu and english and he was just a happy soul. Amos was so good live. Better live I think. His voice is amazing. It was just a fun night and I love Amos Lee, and I just love concerts. GO TEAM.



p.s. finals week is over and I'm satisfied with my grades. Bring on second semester.

ohh and I just got my haircut. Feelin' good.

1 comment:

Misty said...

Love Amos Lee. I'm jealous you saw him. And pictures of your haircut, por favor.