Friday, January 14, 2011

Making progress.

Ladies and gentlemen I think I got an A on my stats test today. You don't understand what an accomplishment that would be for me. I haven't understood any of the homework but for some reason it all clicked during the test. Hopefully I'm not jinxing myself.

I've been a weird artsy mood lately. I'm sick of the traditional art and I'm in to mixed media stuff. This is something I did yesterday when I got bored. I edited weird on my phone so it looks kinda weird but it's all made out of fabric stapled/sewn onto a canvas. It's cooler in real life I promise. Just wait till I do my IP. If it turns out how I've planned it then it should be rad.


Lately I've been making more friends. Well making progress with friends. I've been talking to more people, getting more numbers, bonding, stepping a little further out of my comfort zone. It's gooood.

I love wolves you know that...here are my wolf earrings. I love them a lot.


Lately I just like to be alone with my ipod. I sat outside on my tramp and just listened to my music and felt the sun on my face. Can't get much better than that. Thank you eighty degree weather.

I've only stayed at school once a week for lunch these past two weeks = happy maddie

and to top the week off I'm going to Disneyland tomorrow with Mom and Syd.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Maddie, it is 10 degr. in Utah with snow on the ground. And you have 80 degr.????

Have fun at D'Land. Hope it doesn't rain this time. We had fun even in our rain "coats".