Thursday, January 20, 2011

Good day and it's only 3:22

ALRIGHT FOLKS. Ready? I only missed two on both my stats AND history tests. WHAT? yeah I'm shocked too, not quite sure how it happened but I'm not complaining.

Today's been good but for no apparent reason. I'm just really really happy today! I feel good and the sun's shining. AND tomorrow's friday. What more can you want?

It's about time for another SO SOCAL:

JANSPORT BACKPACKS. First week of school I was shocked to see how many people actually had backpacks, not bags, backpacks. I soon figured out why. 1. They only have block days on Wed. and Thurs. so they have to take their stuff for all 6 classes with them. Even though we do use lockers here unlike back in Utah. 2. No in class sets of textbooks so you get the pleasure of taking a textbook to every class, thus why an actual sturdy backpack comes in handy.The most common is the classic JanSport and I feel like everyone and their dog has one. Not me I'm sticking with my side bag from Forever 21 that has a hole in the bottom. Yeah buddy.



Maybe it's just my friends but so many people have this PHONE:



And if they don't have this one they have one with a full keyboard. Which results in texts looking like this:

hheeyyy what's uppp? or hurrryyyy.

Stupid examples but you get the point of the exaggerated letters. I find myself texting like this sometimes now, not that bad I promise.

that's all for today.

1 comment:

Laur said...

ha. Braden has that phone, and don't worry, it DOES have a full keyboard on the inside. :)

I love you Madd