Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Better

So far so good. This first week back to school hasn't been as horrible as I've expected. Teachers have been pretty easy except for Mr V. who graciously welcomed us back with two of his hardest in class essays that I'm positive I failed. What can ya do. There are a couple small things that help make the day so much better let me share them with you.

When we get a treat and hot chocolate in seminary.
When there is a sweet sunrise on the way to school.
When I sit next to funny people in choir, tomorrow should be fun.
When someone random texts me.
When I go OUT to lunch.
When I get to listen to my ipod during lunch.
When I'm warm, which is usually only in the car when I'm blasting the heat or in my room sitting next to the heater.
When I figure out how to play a good song on the piano.
When I write in my journal.

Tomorrow we're going to the temple with the YW/YM. YAY. My goal this year is to make it to the temple at least once a month. If you're from Utah and you're thinking this is a little pathetic bear with me. It's more difficult than you'd think seemings as a trip to the temple can take 4 hours.

I REALLY want to learn how to make cool videos. I'm going to do it just you wait, be expecting a sweet video soon. I'm going to start taking my handy dandy video camera around with me and film random little bits. I'm excited. I might even pull out an ipodstar. Have yourselves a merry little wednesday!

No comments: