Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Your rules don't apply

Finals week is supposed to be very stressful and worrisome, BUT I like it. We get out of school at 12:30 and I only have one final a day. AND I think I did pretty good on my Stats final, one down two to go.

I've hated almonds all my life, BUT I'm suddenly addicted to them. I can't stop eating them and it's bad.

I should probably spend all tomorrow night studying for my History final, BUT I'm going to the Amos Lee concert with my mother instead.

I usually get too bored with a journal and find a new one when I have like 50 pages left in the old one, BUT I'm determined to stick this one out. I'm close to finishing it. It's a big one, from the first day we left Utah till the end of January. A LOT has happened and it's full of pictures, tickets and other random things.

I haven't had a haircut since we moved, BUT I'm getting one on Friday. HALLELUJAH.

I finished my painting in art really early so I've just been working in my sketchbook until the rest of his classes were ready to move on, BUT they're ready and this next project is going to be sweet. It's too hard to explain but it consists of aluminum cans nailed to wood in a mosaicish manner. Oh and I choose this animal, well bird so it should be cool.

I'm REALLY craving Spinach Artichoke Dip, BUT it's not healthy so I won't be eating it.

I miss my bff's....BUT it's ok I'll be seeing them on April 28th.



4 months and 2 days. That's not too long right??

2 comments:

JuneyB said...

that just made me happy/really excited.

love you mad!!

Laur said...

April 28th, what a great day for you to be in Utah; how many days did you say that was? Ha!

Aw man, i could go for some spinach artichoke dip also.