Wednesday, February 2, 2011

get lost and then get found

Well here's the deal. I was originally going to post about things that drive me crazy like my annoying chemistry teacher who I wanted to punch in the face (I've always had a hard time getting along with certain teachers. Teachers who think they are better than me/their students. It's ridiculous I'm not going to give you respect if you don't give me respect, that's just how it works), or how I'm extremely done with school but instead I'm going to post about things I like. yay for being happy!

*On the way to seminary today my dad made Ali and I listen to some speech, I don't even know that it is but this guys philosophy was that if you change, everything else will change for you. I like it.
*I also like going to random free concerts at Amoeba. AND I like the Coldplay album I purchased while there
*I like how Ali and I always meet on the bridge during break and that different people have started to join us everyday.
*I really like pens. Papermate pens to be exact. I was always slightly annoyed with the kids in high school who would only use pen. For EVERYTHING, even math, never made sense to me. It totally does now. I'm totally one of those kids.
*I like when Kate says creepy. It's so funny
*I like when people tell me they're coming to see me, YAY JANE, YAY JAKE!
*I really like card games, always have. Just bought a new deck of cards, I'm going to be breakin them out this weekend you can be sure of that.
*I actually really liked writing two essays during English today. Things are finally starting to click.
*I like going off campus for lunch.
*I REALLY liked the world of color at Disneyland/California Adventures. Seriously, it made me so happy.
*I like that there is only one full week of school for us in February.
*I like my new seat in History and that we're going to have a sub for a couple of days.
*I like that Sister Dalton is coming to speak to us this weekend. SO excited!
*I like that my iTunes is on shuffle and is whippin on some old classics. Currently on N*Sync.

I like that I'm now in a better mood. I'm going to go work out with Kenzie, finish my homework, look up some good music, jam with sam and sleep. GO TEAM

1 comment:

Joanne said...

I like all the things that YOU like and shared with us. So many I can relate to - esp. our little Kate's antics. So happy that you girls had a great experience with Sis. Dalton. Hope to hear your impressions of all these wonderful events. Love you, Maddie -- G'ma

Got to hug Spencer yesterday. He gives the BEST hugs.