Thursday, January 13, 2011

janthirteenuary

THE NEW:

I like these girls.

THE OLD:

This is my bff Ali and I when we lived in Texas. I'm happy we've become such good friends cause I know she's got my back. And I've got hers, even when she has mean friends and psycho bullies. Sometimes we get annoyed with each other cause that's what sisters do but honestly I just love her. We can laugh together, cry together, sing together, dance together, clean together, sit at lunch/break together, hang out on the weekends together. Honestly right now I don't know what I'd do without her. Maybe it's a good thing her friends are mean cause then she has to be with me.


I wish you could all see this picture better. It's so great. I have never been a dancer, as you can see here. Could this get any more awkward?

I hope you had a good thursday cause I sure did.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'm so glad you and Ali are such good friends. Sisters are the best things in the world in my opinion. I've got a couple of great ones :)