Saturday, March 12, 2011

Want to go to the seaside?

First of all, how come the one saturday that all my family is gone (meaning I could sleep in till whenever and no one would get mad) my body just wakes me up at 7:30. Not only that, why did I just pop out of bed and come downstairs, watch some new on Japan and make  myself some eggs. I didn't even attempt to make myself go back to bed like I usually do. It's not because my body is well rested because I haven't gotten nearly enough sleep this week and I went to bed rather late last night. Weird. 

Second, who tpeed us last night? It's rather odd because I didn't think anyone knew us, better yet knows where we live. Oh well it's kind of exciting. And they only got three sheets up because Brent and Sam scared them and chased them. 

Third, let me tell you about my thursday night. Whitney Kofford came out to visit with her two college friends Erica and Stephanie. After school we all got in her giant truck and went to hike the hollywood sign. This was the second time I've done this and it's such a good hike. It's fairly easy and if you time it right, like we have, you can get to the top as the sun is setting and hike down when it's dusk and you can see all the lights of LA and Hollywood, it's beautiful. Afterwards we went to Santa Monica, walked around 3rd street then ate at Umami Burger and Fraiche. Umami good, Fraiche bad. I love when I have exciting weekdays. 


Fourth, my mother, father and syd are on a cruise without me. I'm trying not to think about it cause I'm really jealous. 

Fifth, there's a stake dance tonight and I'm so ready to dance. It's been awhile. 

Sixth, my friends are still awesome and are still giving me such good music. Here's some of my recent favorites:
Seventh, I'm making a goal to read the Book of Mormon again by easter. It's going to be hard but I just want to do it. And now that I've written it I actually have to follow through, I'll let ya know how it goes.

Eighth, 18 days till...

Fun fact: When we're in Italy we're doing an exchange with an Italian high school. But before we sing with them they're going to teach us all how to make pizza. Isn't that awesome? Also we're going to have a workshop with monks. right on

2 comments:

Maryn said...

BEN GIBBARD! Carolina, You Remind Me of Home... So great. Also Blood Bank. And Blizzard of '77 by Nada Surf. Rock on.

Laur said...

What a fun, exciting life you live... If only you were on that cruise! ha! :)