Tuesday, March 22, 2011

i'll make it to the mailbox i promise

I've never really liked the zoo. Is that a bad thing? Is it bad that after seeing about 10 animals I was ready to just sit and draw in the sun? Nah I don't think so.

It's simply lovely how green the world is and how clear the air is after a giant rainstorm. I wish it were always this way.

I love being with friends on weekdays, especially going on drives exploring La Canada.

I'm excited for mormon prom, not as excited to find a dress.

Is it weird that all during school I just get excited to come home and see Kate? I just love how whenever I turn on my music I hear a little, "I like this song."

Is it bad that I've lost almost all drive to get to seminary in the morning? YES. Does it help that I stay up late blogging?

No comments: