Monday, March 7, 2011

There's too much but not enough

WHY are mondays so miserable? It wasn't even 20 minutes into first period and I had already sent Ali a text that said, "let's call mom to take us home." Sadly we didn't follow through with our plan but ah well.
WHAT would I do without art? But really. This exact thought came into my mind today while I was doodling during the extra time in class, "what would I do if i didn't draw, ugh...I'd have to read"
WHO am I going to be friends with next year when Brent, Scott, Jacob, Brennan, Chelsey and SPENCER are all gone?
WHEN am I going to get to go to a concert again? I wasted an hour last night looking up my favorite artists and just anyone that might be good that was coming in concert soon. Yeah so far I found no one. Come on this is LA everyone is supposed to play here!

I'm not really in this bad of a mood. I realized this makes me look like a downer. I've just been in a strange mood today. As I mentioned Ali and I were both hatin school today and then we got home and we went crazy. Way too hyper. Why are we so weird together? We looked up the Sony Bravia commercials that we used to be OBSESSED with.

watch it, it made us happy so it will most likely make you happy.
 I had an Italy choir practice from 5-6:30 after school today and it was terrible. Usually I love those but as we walked in the sun was starting to set and it was windy, but warm and I just felt trapped the whole practice knowing I could be outside watching the sunset. I guess there's always tomorrow.

sorry this post was just out there. thanks for bearing with me

2 comments:

Joanne said...

I LOVED the ball commercial and making of. Why does it make us happy? Thanks for sharing.

Laur said...

I just love you