Saturday, August 7, 2010

miss me?

so I've decided: I'm a lousy blogger. I don't blog very much and when I do they are usually pointless and boring. ah well sometimes it just feels good to write. I'm going to share some things I love. Here goes. I love when i find out something glows in the dark. Such as my retainer, and the two boondoggle bracelets i made. (no one in california calls it boondoggle...they think i'm crazy) I love buying a dress and later realizing it has pockets. Kayaking in the ocean in the fog. Amazing. Camping in the mountains but looking down to see the ocean. The new dresser for my closet. I've never had my closet look so organized in my life. Meeting new friends. Sandwiches (i think i eat at least one a day.) Some french song i found on my ipod. being crafty. & school supply shopping...i want to do that soo badly. well there ya go there's another odd blog by ms. madison noelle blake.

2 comments:

JuneyB said...

friend. AMEN to the dress thing! I love that. Also, don't you do ANY school supply shopping without me. I'll be there soon:)

Laur said...

My answer to your question is YES.