Monday, July 12, 2010

would you be sad if I died?-Sydney Blake


Alrighty folks. Guess What!! I saw my lovely friend Shelby at the Newport Beach on Saturday. It was SO good to see her and catch up! And she gave me a sweet bracelet that i've added to my collection. AND. Berkeley Crowell is coming out to my neck of the woods tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! (those exclamation points were for you JB). We will party hard. All my friends who are reading this... you better come visit me as well. :)


Well there is this way cool girl named Kate. (No not my baby sister, she's Spencer's age.) And I love to hang out with her cause she does fun things. For example: She
took Spence and I to Gravity Hill, The haunted Forest and another creepy house in Pasadena. Then we went and climbed onto the roof of Starbucks, facing the street and just chatted. 1. I was very proud of myself for being able to climb up there, if you know me I can't even jump a fence! 2. It is so not like me to do anything like that. I don't break the rules. I was scared the whole time that the cops were going to show up. Then we came home and did the human rubberband. SO fun. Today we're going to hike up to the Hollywood sign. how cool is that?!

Another one of my friends, Maren, has sweet hookups. Her father works for Disney so we can get into Disneyland FREE!! Ah i'm so happy. We might go on friday.
Tuesday is mutual and we're watching a scary mormon movie. Ya you heard that right, scary and mormon movie...that'll be just grand.

I drew last night. It felt sooo good. Sometimes I pull
out paper and i can just draw and it ends up looking great. And a lot of the time I can't draw for the life of me. frustrating.. anyway here's the little diddy i dre
w. I struggle drawing faces so i left it blank:)
it's not even that great but i just like it haha

No comments: