Wednesday, August 11, 2010

shaka

I'm currently in heaven. aka a beach house in San Clemente, CA. It is SO gorgeous here. I love hearing the constant sound of the ocean. You walk out the back door and you're in the sand. Today I took my ipod and journal and sat by myself in the sand. I blasted Joshua Radin and just wrote about everything. Usually when I write in my journal i just write a schedule of the events that happened, but this time i just let out all my feelings. It felt soo good to the wind blow my hair (ps i haven't showered or brushed my hair since i've been here, heaven. haha), the sun setting and shining on my skin and the ocean roaring in front of me. It was perfect. Sometimes you just need those moments to think and evaluate life. that sounds pretty deep haha.

so mi madre loves telling people about the "love languages". She's told me all about them, we've even taken tests to see which one we had but I never tell people what mine is. My mom's asked me a lot but I always just pull the..."I don't know, guess i don't have a heart." Secretly i've known all along which one is mine but i don't like to tell people. I feel like If people know then they just try to please you by using it. does that make sense? I feel like once I tell people what my love language is then it won't mean as much to me. I don't know maybe this salt water and sand is just getting to me...anyway i'm still not going to tell you. haha maybe someday...if you're really lucky. I'm going to end this before i start rambling even more.

No comments: