Tuesday, June 1, 2010

just in case you were wondering.


So as I am walking to my door, coming home from school, I realize my parents are in Cali and I will probably be the only home for a little while. no big deal. I walk inside and see the guitar, so naturally I grab it and start playing. I walk over to the computer pull up the words and tabs to my favorite song and am sooo close to just start singing my little heart away when some dude walks around the corner. I nearly had a heart attack. My mom failed to mention that the worker guys were fixing our pipes today. It's totally safe for me to be home alone with two stranger guys...haha it's ok they seemed normal.

The guy who came in first kept trying to make conversation. He'd ask a question, then right when i was about to respond he'd start drilling. really?? First off, I don't really want to talk to you. I'm perfectly fine just uploading my pictures on facebook in silence. Second, If you want to make conversation at least let me answer your weird questions. right? He kept talking to me when he was done drilling and then kept talking as he walked out of the room and down the stairs, and down the hall. what a strange fellow.

That little scenario reminds me of the dentist. When they ask you a question, you try to respond and they say, "Oh, please keep your mouth open dear." Do they not know that you have to move your mouth to talk. Someone should probably tell them.

Today in Biology we got done with correcting our assignments and all of us students were ready to go sit by our friends and talk, like we usually do when we have extra time. Instead Mr. Hathaway says, "Alright with the last 20 minutes of class we are going to talk about Bigfoot." And that is exactly what we did. He sounded pretty convinced that Bigfoot was real. We watched a tv show about the footage found of "Bigfoot". I just thought the whole thing was funny. It reminded me of a movie crazy Mrs. Hansen showed us back in 8th grade. It was all about the facts that prove dragons are real and once lived on this Earth. It was way weird. The other thing that was weird about that is that we watched that in an honors english class. What does that have to do with anything?

just a side note. If you want to drive an hour and a half to the salt flats, take some pictures, stop at a creepy gas station, get ice cream, then drive an hour and a half back, its a great idea.

No comments: