Tuesday, June 29, 2010

adding 2010 to the end of anything it makes it sounds way cooler.


GREAT NEWS: I have friends here. Exciting I know. I'm almost getting as excited as I do when i turn a corner. I think only Jane will get that haha. Anyway I got back from the La Cresenta Stake Youth Conference at Angeles Crest Christian Camp. (aka: ACC..C) I'll give you some of the highlights:
*kids here love the uke and making bracelets
*There are some really cool girls in my ward
*Brooke White spoke
*most people here love BYU
*there was a dance and some people danced crazy like me
*talking till 2 in the morning with some of the camp counselors about the gospel
*testimony meeting
*realizing all the guys i thought were cute are a year younger than me...that's ok right? haha
*getting to know people (thanks to my friend Maren who kno
ws everyone and immediately started introducing m
e, that helped A LOT!)
*zip-line
*holding two baby frogs that we named Lily, and Pad
Anyway it was a grand weekend and I'm very happy I went.
Me, Maren, and Kenzie

So the Millers are in town! I love being with Katie, Darcy's a huge help and Ben's just a cute little guy. Last night we went to Santa Monica. I. Love. Santa. Monica. We walked on the pier and 3rd street and of course got gelato! I'm going to the midnight showing of Eclipse tonight with some friends! Can't wait. the 4th of july is this weekend which just makes me happy.

Life's good. :)

2 comments:

JuneyB said...

YOU HAVE FRIENDS!!!

i'm so glad. i bet nobody makes you laugh as much as me though... :)

grace. said...

oh maddie that makes me so happy for you! :) of course you have friends... that shouldn't surprise anyone :)