Wednesday, June 23, 2010

captian.

Well quick update:

We've officially moved. My last week in Utah was amazing. Trek was sooo fantastic and sooo much better than i thought it would be. I loved my family. (Courtney Powers, Annie Child, Justin Walker, Sara Van Orman, Gage Dietrich, Diane Graham, Danny Dawson, Michael Jarman, Brian Wooley) We were hilarious, or so we thought. We kept each other laughing and got along so well! There are a billion more things about Trek that I could tell you but i'm just don't want to write that much and i'm sure you don't want to read that much.
OK anyway... I got back to my hometown Bountiful on Saturday and back to my home to find everything was already packed. That was weird. That night i went to dinner with the girls and then had a bunch of people up at Jeff's to watch a movie and have a fire. I love my friends. I said goodbye to most of them that night but it didn't hit me that i was really leaving. Then Shelby, Berk, Jane and I talked for awhile and had a sleepover in my empty room. I love my room, it was so hard for me to leave my room and my house. Annyway...When Church ended i started bawling. I don't cry often, but when I do... i cry hard. I said goodbye to all of my wardies and friends. When I got home I ran into my room and just sat there on the floor and bawled. The rest of the family was packing up and i was just sitting there crying. About an hour later when i controlled myself we said our family prayer and then drove away from 1180 E. 1900 S., and out of Bountiful.
alright enough from Debby Downer here's the update i really wanted to blog about:

Sooo here we are.
La Canada is good. It seems kinda small but that could be fun. Our house is a cute little thing. Haven't met anyone yet besides the nice Relief Society President. But it appears there was a party down the street and Al-Gal and I were a little upset we weren't invited. Then Ali reminded me people have to meet you before you're invited to a party. We're going to stake youth conference on Friday. We'll see how that goes! I hope we meet some friends, and maybe some cute boys. They're having a dance which usually I'd be stoked about, well I still am excited, but i just have this feeling that they won't dance like we do back in Bountiful. Life here is good, it's so not Bountiful, but it is still good.
I miss the blvd. And I miss having friends. just throwing that out there haha Thank goodness we're going back in a month to visit, that's what's keeping me happy. After we get back from that trip is when I think it will really sink in. Especially when school starts. Well anyway It's all going to be OK :)

Alright that still wasn't super positive but i'm workin on it :)

1 comment:

Laur said...

Ouch. My heart.