Tuesday, May 18, 2010

rainy days and mondays always get me down..

I hate that song. One, because I love both rainy days AND mondays. Two, we had to sing that in choir with the legendary Mrs. Wilcox. barf haha I really do love rainy days. Don't get me wrong I love the sun, but there's nothing better than rain, thunder and lightning! When you just don't feel like doing anything but drinking hot chocolate, listening to music, putting on big sweats and wrapping yourself in a big blanket. :) I always love mondays, I love coming back from the weekend and seeing all my friends again.

I'm a little sad because I'm starting to make a lot of new friends. I realize that sounds really stupid. But I keep meeting new people that I really like, and that are really funny! That's a good and a bad thing, good because I'm making fun memories with them, bad because that adds to the list of people I have to say goodbye too. Oh well I've still got a month from today till the move, and I'm going to make the best of every minute.

Wanna hear something funny? I was walking with Spencer today at school and I said "Hey todays the month marker." Spencer-"Uh...it's your time of the month??" Me-"Noooooo. Today there's exactly a month till the move." hahahaha I thought that was pretty funny..

Wish me luck tomorrow in the Bountiful Open. For those of you who don't know what that is it's simply a tennis tournament some of my friends have put together. It'll be a blast and don't even worry A-mo, Maddie P., and I totally made tie dye shirts for the occasion. Well attempted to make them most of the shirt ended up white but I still like them. :)

I can play more than one song on the guitar now! ("Yay maddie!")
here's the list of songs, I know you're dying to know...:
-Only Exception
-Sky
-One Fine Wire
- Falling Slowly
-Lean on Me
dang it there were others but I can't remember...

No comments: