Monday, July 16, 2012

India day one









Well well well, I'm here and I'm safe and happy. This is going to be amazing I can already tell! The kids are so funny, they have so much energy and all they want is your attention and your camera. I'm so excited to get to know them better and learn more of their names. The names are hard. The heat and humidity is intense but bearable, I'll get used to it for sure. I love my session though, there are a lot of really fun girls and I'm just so excited for what's in store these next couple of weeks. Still can't really believe I'm here!

3 comments:

Erin Blake said...

good thing you posted this because I was waiting...Love the outfit. What is the white flower thing coming down from your hair? Thank you thank you for posting!

Lauren said...

woohoo! You're gorgeous and I'm so glad you're having this experience. Have fun!

Brooke Shoko said...

I met all of those girls a few weeks ago- you are going to have a blast! These photos are KILLING me. ie: pictures in the van, on the RSO campus, and that sweet sweet photo of you and Sagayam at the end (you should frame that one). Cannot wait for you to have the time of your life!