Monday, June 13, 2011

One smart fellow he felt smart

It's crazy how many deep emotions I've felt this week. From extreme dislike, anger, sadness, anxiety, stress, relieved, euphoric to nostalgic. At least I know I'm alive and my heart is working, maybe a little too well. As of now the emotion highest on the list is satisfied. I'm happy with how things are going.
We have half days this week and I only have two finals and they shouldn't be too difficult.
Ali and I are in a band called The Border Collies with Sam, Emmet and Rachel.
I made Chamber Singers! It's the top choir at La Canada and I'm really excited!
Just spent a lovely family night at the Americana eating at the Cheesecake Factory and getting some new church clothes.

Here's my new favorite thing to do:
This one doesn't make a whole lot of sense because you have to work with the words already there...but what the heck it's still fun to do :)

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Cooooool book idea!

Allison Paige Blake said...

wait thats really cool sister. i like it!!

Joanne said...

Congrats on the choir! I'm impressed.