Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Good Morning, Son

Meet Rachel Thorpe. We're both wearing planet shirts and we didn't even plan it! She's awesome, seriously so chill. And she's a drummer which is just rad, I've always wanted to be a drummer. She's also a junior girl which is lovely because most of my friends are 1. seniors and are leaving 2. boys. 
Meet Scott Gray. He is one of these seniors boys mentioned above. He's just a good kid. Always making sure I'm OK and always planning something fun. I'm definitely going to miss him.
Meet my mother. Two weeks ago we took a trip into Hollywood and ate at Umami (so gooood) and went to Amoeba. I love her even though I'm not very patient with her.

Meet my newest piece of art.
This was just pretty so I'm throwin it in the mix.

Meet one of my all time favorite songs: Still Fighting It by Ben Folds
(fun fact: I put "and we're still fighting" as my status yesterday because I was listening to this and I just felt like pulling the classic 'put the lyrics to your favorite song as your status' move. I didn't realize how lame "and we're still fighting" sounds haha awkward... It's deleted now don't worry.) 


3 comments:

Maryn said...

those lyrics aren't lame at all. I love that song, actually!

Joanne said...

Maddie, I have looked at your latest blog daily since you posted it and have yet to figure out why you say "Son". You aren't married or have kids. Love, a dense G'Ma

Lauren said...

I always thought it was good morning SUN... but, good to know.

and the art.... AWESOME.