Thursday, June 2, 2011

I Will Never Be Tall

Unlike most of my readers I'm not out of school yet. Still have two weeks...bah. Now is the time when teachers really don't know what to do with their students, and they don't feel like teaching so they just start assigning random projects that are usually pointless. But we're all pushing through. 
Brent taught me how to use photoshop a little bit. Here's what I came up with:
 I'm going to do a lot of things this summer:
*get good at the piano again
*take a letterpress class
*design and print a shirt (with Eliza's help)
*attempt to write and record a song (with Sam's help)
*make friends of course because a lot of mine are leaving me
*go to TONS of concerts
*do sweet chalk art (Lisa Adachi inspired me)
*Learn how to do bokeh photography like Maryn
*GO TO LAKE POWELL- I go through with drawls at this time of year: 1. Boating. Seriously I crave it, I NEED to wakeboard. 2. BYU football
*Trek- even though this will be two summers in a row I'm pretty stoked. I just realized I'm going to be one of the "cool seniors", we'll see if I can actually be cool.
*Girls Camp: They're letting the oldest girls sleep in tents one of the nights, SCORE.
*Have a weekly movie night with a projector in the backyard? I don't know I just made that one up...
*continue Loa's Health Bootcamp-I'm stoked
*drive-ins
*learn how and successfully make a music video
*go to at least 2 food trucks a month
I'm going to have to stop here because honestly this list could go on for quite awhile. I'm a BIG fan of bucket lists, but you should know that by now.

alright off to do my last IP of the year in Art. I've got a weird idea, I hope it works. Song of the Day: Anything I'm Not by Lenka. I will forever and always be a fan of Lenka. At least her first CD, I haven't met her second one yet. She's one of the only girl singers I actually like. Her and Ingrid, and Regina mostly, and there's probably more but those are my 3 for now. anyway have a happy day bye.

3 comments:

Maryn said...

1. are you really going to take a letterpress class?! words cannot express how jealous I am... you lucky duck. 2. bokeh photography as in the hearts and such? have fun! it's a party. I honestly haven't really figured out how to make it work well, but maybe you can.

Lauren said...

And Adele. Can't forget her! Madd Madd, I had a dream the other day that you guys were moving again. But it was funny. I'll have to tell you about it in person.

Lisa Childs said...

Awww you rock!