Monday, February 14, 2011

Say HI

I've had so much to write about but no time to write it. This past week has been CRAZY but good. Monday and Tuesday were musical auditions (Beauty and the Beast). Ali was the only freshman girl who made it, that's a BIG deal. Go Ali!! Wednesday was New Beginnings, (Your Happily Ever After was the theme based on President Uchtdorf's talk) which Chelsey and I were in charge of. It was a lot of work but it endedup being a lovely evening. Thank you madre for all your help in that category. I just feel like I've been so busy this past week and I don't like it. Anyway.
Thursday I went to Sunthrift with a group of friends. Basically a GIANT DI, pretty great. Most people got clothes but I walked out with these gems:A polaroid camera- $4-no film-still is sweet looking
A cool looking book- I have no idea what this book is and I don't care. I'm going to destroy it and make it art.
A rainbow candle that Brennan bought for me. sweet!
It was very funny to me because everything I saw there, my first thought was something about how I could make it into art.

There is a fabulous website called stumbleupon.com basically you click boxes of things you are interested in and then hit stumble and it pulls up sweet websites in those categories. It's kind of addicting, no it's really addicting. Here is my favorite thing I've stumbled upon lately
OH. I finished my old journal and got a new one! YES.

My mom came home the other night with this sweet addition to my room.

This weekend was really fun. We did a lot of random fun things, including finally using our fire pit. Check it out:

2 comments:

Joanne said...

So thankful we have an artist in the family. You help me see this world in a bright, new way with your talent. Funny blue guy and beautiful other pictures.

Joanne said...

So thankful we have an artist in the family. You help me see this world in a bright, new way with your talent. Funny blue guy and beautiful other pictures.