Tuesday, October 26, 2010

just do it


I often have times where I find myself having to make a decision. Last night I was up late with homework, exhausted and still hadn't finished most of my homework. As I was going to bed I was very worried about how the following day (today) would unfold. I wanted so badly to just not go to school today. Just skip it, study more for my history test, get caught up in stats, take more time to write my english paper, and have more time to study chemistry. Instead I found myself waking up at 5:15 ready to face another day. I went to school unprepared for my history test, with only half of my stats assignment done, a poor job studying for a chemistry quiz and with a not so great paper for english, but at least I was at school. Today was a really good day actually despite of all those things. I was happy and that outweighed my stress. In the end it's always better to face reality. It's surprising how when you do what you know is right things just work out. One time last year I really really didn't want to go to seminary. I wasn't feeling well, and I was really sad about the move that day. I forced myself to go to class and I'm so happy I did because that lesson was just what I needed that day. Be where you're suppose to be, do what you're suppose to do. Sounds simple because most of the time it is.

2 comments:

Laur said...

aaaaandd... you're amazing

JuneyB said...

and..... most of the time i would have skipped school. BUT you are so great, so you didn't! I love you maddie blake.

p.s. I have a braves shirt you left here:)