Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's like christmas

Sorry this may be a little long. I haven't felt like I have anything to blog about until BAM all of the sudden there's too much. Bear with me, at least there are some good pictures for once.

I got these two books at school on tuesday and they make me really happy.
#1

Picked this one up in choir. Seriously all I can think about is going to Italy. aHHH. the new Cake Boss (my favorite show) was a special about Buddy, and family, in Italy and it just got me even moreee excited. Mambo Italian baby.

#2

LOVE this one. It goes through a bunch of different art professions, things you can do in high school to better your chances of getting into an art school, an
d a personal test to see if you are truly an artist. Haven't taken it yet but I'm excited. I basically take this thing with me to every class I love it. It's so rad.

Una Volce La Canada High School Fall Choir Concert 2010
me-concert choir, megan-chamber, tyler-concert, ali-women's ensemble

Last night was the first choir concert of the year! It was really good!! Choir here is way different then it was in Bountiful. The Chamber here was phenome
nal. We sing more classical pieces but I'm starting to like that! We had one Native American song that was really cool, animal noises, drums, rainsticks, we had it all.

7 days ladies and gents! Then I will be back in Bountiful Utah 84010. I'm going to the Halloween Dance with my Bff Jeff Derricott, aka Peff. This is how I asked him:
Too bad he won't get it until Saturday. It's ok we've already established that we're going together I just wanted to send this for fun! CAN'T WAIT.

HOMECOMING GAME AND ASSEMBLY TOMORROW :)

1 comment:

Laur said...

LOOOVE how you asked him. Very very cute. I saw him on a run today with his sister. What a good kid. I can't even wait to see you. I wrote in my journal on October 22 (Friday) "Maddie and Ali Day". Love you