Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Do share

We're going to take it back first grade style and practice some sharing. I will share some of my favorite music as of now and you can comment and share your favorite music.

Click, click, click, click by Bishop Allen
Last Leaf by Ok Go
any song by Seabear
You're a Wolf by Sea Wolf
Shoreline by Deas Vail
Hear You Me by Jimmy Eat World

Pretty much this list isn't very good. I could think of a lot more if I really tried. Mostly I would just love it if you would enlighten me with good music. Much appre
ciated.

oh also here are some lovely pictures from Universal Studios Horror Nights. LOVED It. oh and two other pictures from the choir concert.

2 comments:

Laur said...

I only recognize a few of those songs. But I'll burn you a disc if you'd like... I GET TO SEE YOU ON FRIDAY :)

Rebecca Anderson said...

love the universal horror nights pics! good times!