Wednesday, May 12, 2010

it's the final countdown.

15 days of school left till summer. no big deal. :)
38 days till the move..weird.
There are sooo many things I want to do here in Utah before I move, too many. I've been trying to put together "THE LIST" of things I have to get accomplished. Here's what I've got so far, I'm strugglin:
-Bonfire at the B
-Sunday night walks on the Blvd.
-Go out to the salt flats
-lots of sleepovers
-Hike Elephant Rock
-chalk on the blvd.
-tunnels at BHS
-ditch 8th period with berk (she always tries to get me to do that but I'm scared to ditch anything but seminary..haha)
-some kind of night with the girls..like in a hotel or cabin or something!
- temple, lots
- first kiss? (not gonna happen..i don't even like anyone right now haha)
-boating!
-swimming at Alin's (hint hint;) haha)
-hang out and have a sleepover with cousin Katie, all these years she tells me allll about her friends but I've never actually met them!

Well I think I had a couple more but that's all I can think of at the moment. Help me out guys I need a longer list!

No comments: