Sunday, May 16, 2010

Let the children's laughter remind us of how we used to be

Why is it the only time I actually feel like doing my darn personal progress it is the also the one time that I can't find it?! My mother's been nagging me forever to start working on it again but of course I've been putting it off. But now I have nothing to do with my life so I've decided I should probably finish my good ol' P.P. I've spent the last hour and a half tearing apart my room/house/car trying to find the cute little pink book. (p.s. since now it's a cute newly designed pink book and you get a cuter necklace when you finish it I have more desire to do it...i'm weird..) Don't you worry it'll pop up here soon enough but by then I'll want nothing to do with it and probably stuff it in one of my drawers. ohhh welll.

random thoughts-
-tomorrow's supposed to be 80. hallelujah!
-I love the sticky finger quesadilla at Wingers
-water can't get any more diet.. woulda thought?
-abrevs. are the new t
-Ali's 14 but i feel like she's been 14 for a year now..
- i finally found my math book, it was under my bed!
- half the time I capitalize my "I"s and half the time i don't.
- If you haven't tried cookies and cream at orange leaf you should
-when attempting a chinese fire drill the goal is to run around the car not switch spots with someone.....
- If Article Circle offers kiddy cones they shouldn't get so mad when people ask for them-jane busk
-One of the houses we're lookin at is literally 10 minutes to the beach. sweet.
-my heart burns lately..especially when i laugh really hard
-Utah has great sunsets
-I wanna see the new Alice and Wonderland and Disney's Oceans
-I wish i had an unlimited amount of money to spend on iTunes

here's a sweet little diddy for ya:

2 comments:

JuneyB said...

Hahahaha. The abrevs one got me. wow. they are the new t!

madison blake i (I) love you.

Laur said...

Silly adorable girls. Madd Madd, I miss you so so much. SOO SOO MUCH.