Sunday, April 18, 2010

Springin


It feels soooo good to have some nice weather here in Utah where the weather is bipolar. I'm so scared that i'll just be 75 one day then snow the next. So far so good it's stayin pretty warm. I love spring. looove it. I love driving with the windows down, sunglasses on and your favorite song playing ahh what a great feeling. I love wanting to be outside all the time and being able to wear shorts if I so feel obliged. I love seeing green grass and blossoming trees! This year especially i'm holding on to spring, i don't want it to end.

oh! While I was in Cali with the fam my aunt Julianne played us a new church cd she had found and i instantly wanted it. Of course both my mom and I forgot to have her burn it for us before we left (We forget everything). We finally picked it up at the good ol' DB (desert book..) and i've been listening to it since. It's called Nearer and it's gooood. I just can't explain how much i love good music.

Prom is in a week!! I can't wait it'll be a party! I found a dress that i love and it's floor length (which means i can wear keds with it, good thing cause Maddie and heels don't go together haha). I'll give you the low down about how everything goes sometime don't you worry. :)

One more thing! It was the lovely Berkeley Crowell's birthday on thursday!! Jayne and I decided we wanted to make a cake for her. So about 23 minutes before we wanted to take it up to her we decided we wanted more people to join us. So 20
minutes later, 20 texts later about 20 friends showed up and we surprised Berk with our lovely cake! It was fun i love stuff like that. I love being with people. here's a couple pictures of the grand event. Sorry they're blurry they're from my phone.

No comments: