Monday, April 12, 2010



Today's my lovely mother's birthday. I won't tell ya how old she is cause that's just rude, ok she's turning 40. :) My mom is one of the coolest mom's you'll ever meet. seriously she's awesome. Even though sometimes I act really annoyed by her, i still really love her. My mom is pretty darn funny and don't worry she knows it. Whether she's spitting water trying to act like she's SO surprised, or trying to come up with witty comebacks she's just funny.
I love how much mom wants to be a part of my life and involved with school, friends, boys etc. It's always driven me nuts how when a friend calls for me and she answers, they'll spend a longer time talking to her then they do talking to me. But secretly I love that she likes my friends and that they like her too. I love how hip she is even trying to understand why rappers say "shawty" in every song haha.
I love her taste in muisc, clothes, home decorations, art and movies (not the british ones those are boring..). And I love that she shares her clothes and jewelry with me! I love her blog, it's very amusing. I love how selfless she is. I pretty much just love everything about her. happy birthday momicita :)

2 comments:

Laur said...

So sweet. I was gonna come over this evening but school seems to take precedence over everything and for that, I am sorry. I love your mom as well. I'd call her my mom as well, but she's been more of a friend than anything. Wow. Ready to cry again.

JuneyB said...

that was presh. you're presh.