Monday, April 12, 2010

just some friendly conversation

While watching Rihana's previous performance being played back during the live results show of American Idol, and seeing Rihana's dancers wearing medal plates and grinding power tools across them to get the spark effect, the very cute Tim Urban turns to me with a confused face and says, "What the heck. This is so weird. I think I'm gonna have that in my next performance." Me: "Oh i think that'd be great, you know what? I'll do it for ya." We both just laughed and continued watching. nbd

During commercial break right after Lee had just found out he's safe he looks and it's clear he's still very nervous. Me: "You OK? You know you're safe, w
hy are you still nervous?" Lee: "Ok, well you see I'm not one of those guys who's just like 'hey! what's up! How you doing!?' I'm
very serious about this and My bro Andre
w is still in the bottom two so i'm nervous for him." Me: "Gotcha. That totally makes sense." Honestly I think he's a good singer but
he was kinda weird, just sayin.

As if the whole American Idol experience wasn't enough on the way home we saw Jay Leno out interviewing people. My dad, Ali and I jumped out of the car and ran over to get a picture. After taking a picture with us and asking us where we're from he decided interviewing a Utahn would be perfect for the segment he was doing. So he asked my Dad if he could interview him about cheating. My Dad assumed he meant cheating in school, but he quickly realized it was about cheating on your spouse. I don't think they'll use his interview because Dad's consistent No to asking whether he's cheated or looked at Playboy etc. is probably too boring for them. Oh well at least we got a picture!
Anyway it was definitely one very exciting day, I don't know why but I think seeing stars is so fun. well Cali is a great place for VACATION that's for sure. :)


1 comment:

Ali said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! You talked to Tim Urban!!!! I am so FREAKING jealous!!!!