Thursday, March 25, 2010

oh i just love it

So... it's already the fourth term of my sophomore year at Bountiful High School. Weird! I really don't want it to end for two reasons. 1. The end of this school year means the end of my time in Bountiful and the end of my time at Bountiful High. But that is a subject for another day :) 2. I really and truly just love high school! I love just about everything about it. I love driving around with friends with the music blasting and everyone just singing at the top of their lungs. Or driving through the school parking lot and waving to different people, honking here and there. I love walking into the crowded foyer and seeing everyone. I even love the classes. I love being around so many people my age. I love meeting new people practically everyday. I love that teachers let you listen to your ipod and text. I love going out to lunch. I love how the officers play music in between classes. I love how many people there are. I love going to things. Football's my all time favorite but i just like to be at things in general. Whether it's baseball, soccer, drill, choir concerts, dances or basketball it's just so fun to see everyone dressed in their brave attire and having a good time! I love having good friends. I love how funny some kids can be. I love it when you actually feel good about a test you've taken. I love hanging out on friday and saturday nights. I love being able to drive. I love foreign exchange students. I love my art class. I love having choir with 90 sophomore girls. I love musical. I love not really having to worry about having a job. I love being the youngest grade in the school. I love having my brother look out for me. I love doing homework with good friends. I love being a brave. I love Bountiful High School. Oh I just truly love it all :)

2 comments:

grace. said...

High School is just SOOO great :)

Laur said...

Like Maddie. Like it.