Saturday, October 20, 2012

Lovely October

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love fall. Oh so much. Last night we went up to a friends house in midway and carved pumpkins, drank cider, watched Halloween movies and just had a grand time. The girls slept at one house and the guys at another and joined up for chocolate chip pancakes in the morning. It was so much fun and good bonding time with new friends.


Also folks I got an iPhone so get ready for more posts with more pictures! So happy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey Madison! I came to your blog via a link on 71toes. My name is Nicole and I host a blog designed to inspire teen girls. I was hoping you could contribute a post about your time in India. If your interested please send me an email at 2nicolebrouwer@gmail.com and I'll give you the details. Thanks so much!