Monday, May 23, 2011

marry me bon iver...or just continue to make great music


Sometimes the clouds are just plain awesome and you have to take a picture...even if you are driving.

Sometimes you get your brothers lovely car (SIMBA is his name) and you finally clean it all out and switch his stuff for yours and it feels good. Then sometimes you think you're good at driving the little stick shift but then you stall multiple times in the middle of a busy street and its really scary.

Sometimes your best friend leaves on a mission to Siberia and it hurts. But it feels good cause he's doing what he's supposed to be doing. But still. This picture is weird I know it's pretty funny I think. I look like I wanna fight someone...wait I do. But now that Spencer is gone I don't have anyone that will really fight with me. Ah well

Sometimes you just need to sit in the middle of a garden of pink roses and talk with your best friend about everything. Where no one can see you and you're surrounded by flowers and you can hear the peacocks in the distance.

*sometimes I realize my mood matches the sky perfectly
*sometimes I just can't stop smiling
*sometimes my mind is blown once again by inception...my favorite movie
*sometimes I find really good music that I just can't stop listening to and I don't want to stop and then sometimes it makes me cry and then sometimes it makes me excited and the sometimes I am completely consumed by it. But all the time I just love it.
*sometimes I feel like I can conquer the world and that nothing can hold me down
*sometimes I get excited about the future

1 comment:

Misty said...

Sometimes you look like a blonde in that picture with Spence. ??

When I first inherited the VW bug, I didn't know how to downshift up hills and totally stalled. Good times. So glad you have your own wheels. :)