Wednesday, May 4, 2011

i lied...

Im in love. with spring. Seriously I cant get over how beautiful things are right now. Everything is so green and the flowers, the flowers are so big and bright and incredible and the weather is so warm and everyone's getting tan again and im just happy. I just want to be outside allll the time. Yesterday i took a nap on the tramp in the shade and today i escaped and sat on a bench in a little park by a cute little gazebo surrounded by beautiful flowers and i just spilled my emotions and everything i was thinking into my journal while listening to my favorite songs. It was perfect. Ive been really stressed lately with the massive hoards of homework and the upcoming AP exams (which I just realized today that my stats and language are on the same day haha woo) but not anymore. Life's too good to be stressed.

APRIL 22: A truly great day from start to end. It was Mormon Prom at the Natural History Museum aka Night at the Museum. It was so bomb, and probably my favorite part was the fact that there were free photo-booths. If you know me you know I love photo-booths. I took probably 20 sets, don't even worry.
here's just one for your enjoyment:
APRIL 27-30: Trip to Utah round 2. We got to go to Lala's wedding which was beautiful. It was SUCH a gorgeous day and the flowers at temple square are amazing right now and she looked beautiful and everyone was happy and I was just loving the love. I can't wait to get married in the temple. ALSO I got to go to my favorite place in the world everyday for 3 days straight. I seriously love the Bountiful Temple, it's my temple. 
ALSO. Ali found my wolf earrings yesterday. Shout out to a great sister.

1 comment:

Laur said...

I love how happy you are ;) And I can't even explain to you how much it meant to me to have you at my wedding. love you