Sunday, November 28, 2010

Homework Helper

I'm aware it's not a good picture of either of us but I had to document the moment. I've been very stressed because I have a HUGE paper due in my english class and I just can't figure out what to write. I'll sit in front of the computer for an hour and not write anything. LAME. Anyway baby came and snuggled up next to me in my parent's bed for 30 minutes and just ate Wheat Thins while I wrote my paper. It made me happy. Love her even though she's being a stinker lately. Well I've really got to get back to writing 7 pages about why man needs society. boooorrrinnngg.

1 comment:

Erin Blake said...

You're beautiful. And smart. Stop blogging and start writing. You can do this. How hard can it be to write a 7 page paper on if man needs society? jk jk. I'm so glad I'm done with school. You can do it though.