Saturday, March 20, 2010

my baby

Kate Elizabeth Blake

Well I'm in love with my little sister, it's official. She's perfect!! Seriously I just can't get enough of her. Today was one of the days when I've been babysitting her. It's been just me and baby from 9:30 to currently 12 but it's still going. Although sometimes she's a little whiny of won't sit still i still love it. I just put her down about 15 minutes ago and I already want her to wake up so i can squeeze her and kiss her. Kate's a little spoiled not gonna lie, there's rarely a moment when either Mom, Dad, kids, Lala, friends or aunts aren't holding her. Well all i gotta say is i love her and i can't believe our family went 8 years without her!

story of her life.
my absolute favorite, when she falls asleep in my arms

1 comment:

Laur said...

This made me cry. I am going to miss you so much. You are going to be such a good mom. We'll be friends as moms. No worries