Monday, November 7, 2011

pandora sings me to sleep

There really is nothing better then best friends. The ones that you can effortlessly talk to and laugh with. The ones that even though you're in different states, they still get you. I'm so excited to go to Utah over my birthday and Thanksgiving. I'm craving some real girl time. I miss having a small crowd of good girl friends that are down to do crafts with me, or go to the temple with me, who get my humor, who dont need boys to be happy, who have it figured out. I miss it a lot.
and I miss Spencer, this doesn't get easier.
*I'm taking a photoshop class which is lovely.
*I'm in the process of applying to Byu. yup Byu. That is the only one haha. I don't know how to "Tell you about myself" in 200 words.
*I love soup on cold days.
*Best of EFY was a good refocus on what I need to be doing. And it was so good to dance. Everyone just needs a good dance here and there.
*I read the scripture "Love thy neighbor as thyself" in a different way. If you don't properly love yourself then you don't have proper love to give to your neighbor. That was probably obvious to you but maddie just got it.
*I love Simba my car, for all of it's scratches and broken parts.
*I oddly miss the snow. It really is beautiful.
*There are so many places I want to go in the world it is slightly overwhelming.
*I need a good book.
*I want to make a paper mache animal head so badly.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

2 comments:

Joanne said...

*I so have missed Maddie's blogs.

* I love the way she shares her talents and heart with us.

*I will enjoy having her closer at BYU. Now get going on the paper.

* I love it that she will be here for her birthday and Thanksgiving - and she is bringing the rest of her family! G'Ma

Lauren said...

woooah. Those are some really great hand bones (and trust me, I know my bones). I just adore you Madison