Sunday, November 27, 2011

I've entered the world of Pinterest

You can follow me if you'd like.

Yay for Thanksgiving. I am grateful for a full week off of school and a lot of time spent with family and friends. I'm grateful for some solid conversations with my best friends since 3rd grade. I'm grateful for my adorable little blonde Blake cousins and the still adorable Farley cousins. It's funny to see how things change every time I go back to Bountiful. The first time I realized that as Spencer's grade graduated that I didn't know as many people at the high school, but this year going back with two new grades below mine I hardly know anyone. I went in to get a transcript form BHS and they called the office and said, "Yes I'm here with an ex-student Madison Blake." That sounded a little harsh haha, but it's OK I'm a Spartan now. It's weird how most conversations this trip revolved around college. It's an exciting time for us and I can't wait until we're all in Provo together.

Also I turned 18, woo woo.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Welcome. (To Pinterest, I mean). Pinterest is almost as awesome as Hobby Lobby! So happy to have seen you while you were here and so glad that you are old and legal and planning on going to BYU.