Tuesday, September 20, 2011

parrots and princesses

I walked into my art class yesterday and there was a girl with a parrot on her shoulder! She was just so casual about it. It had just been sitting there since fourth period. For some reason no one really cared. Since when you can you bring your parrot to school with you? pretty funny

Yesterday I tried out for the 2012 Pasadena Tournament of Roses Royal Court. Most senior girls do it, it's kind of a tradition. Last year the Rose Queen was from our high school which was exciting. I basically did it to get the tickets into the rose ball which they throw for all the participants and their dates. The audition was actually really fun, very formal and intense. The first round the 1000ish girls get 15 seconds to say why you want to be on rose court. Now that that's done I just need to find me a boy to take haha.

Life is lovely.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: