Sunday, July 10, 2011

dont let me down

I LOVE camping
I dont love deflated air mattresses
I LOVE making new friends
I dont love how they always leave
I LOVE playing in the ocean
I dont love getting destroyed by waves but I always do
I LOVE being with my friends
I dont love explaining complicated games to people who won't listen
I LOVE harmonizing with friends
I dont love how I cant figure out the light writing thing for the 10th time
I LOVE when Kate is cute and talks and sings with my friends
I dont love this being healthy thing (I usually do but this weekend was rough)
I LOVE that I get to play keyboard for my friends band
I dont love that my bffs went boating...so jealous janeyboy haha
I LOVE that Eliza's finally home
I LOVE finding a random table on the top of a mountain
I LOVE finding old burned CDs...they're gems
I LOVE joking around with my uncles and aunts
I LOVE seeing shooting stars
I LOVE that I finally got into EFY!(thanks al) I LOVE life, but truly I do.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: