Monday, December 13, 2010

where the sun goes

I'm a big journal writer, and have been for a couple of years. I usually do a recap of what happened in the day and talk about mostly everything. In fact, if you really want to get to know me read my journal, it will probably tell you all you want to know and more. But that was stupid of me to suggest because I'm not going to let anyone read my journal. Anyway, lately I've been making lots of lists in my journal of goals and random things that I've learned or that make me happy. Here are a few of the random thoughts of 12-12:

-Modern Family is my favorite TV show
-I still like coloring books, especially during sunday school
-I want to become an expert on photoshop
-Getting CDs from people makes me SO happy
-I love candy canes
-I am happy I live in La Canada, California
-I don't know what I'd do without Spencer
-I wish I were good at the guitar slash could write songs
-I'm excited to go caroling with the YW/YM
-I like hanging out with the older kids (they're quite funny)
-My education system is flawed (Thank you Mr. V my english teacher)
-I love 70-80 degree weather in December
-:)
-I wish I spoke French
-I love choir. 1. I've made so many good friends from being in choir. (Caroline and Katherine to name just a few) 2. I love being in a choir and singing beautiful music AKA Lux Aurumque
-I need to learn stick shift
-I actually like seminary
-I love my new ipod
-I love helping people- Special Olympics was amazing.
-I have a strange obsession with balloons. (In photography and artsy things not just regular balloons)
-I need to get my Personal Progress Award
-I want to learn a classical piano piece
-We live in a beautiful world.

These things obviously mean more to me then they probably do to you, but now you know. (Cause it's Mike's super short show! (Disney Channel Reference)).

3 comments:

Allison Paige Blake said...

in reply to :) -;)

- i don't know what i would do without my little sister Ali

Kelly said...

I will make you a CD!

Madison Noelle said...

do it!