Friday, December 23, 2011

how unchristmas of me

I didnt cut out a single snowflake
I didnt put up lights or a tree in my room
I didnt make a christmas CD, infact I hardly listened to Christmas music at all
I didnt make a gingerbread house
I didnt wear a christmas sweater
I didnt watch Elf, infact I only watched one Christmas movie and that was twenty minutes ago
I havent even had peppermint icecream since thanksgiving
I didnt go sledding of course...Christmas still feels weird without snow
It's safe to say I failed this Christmas season. At least I did pllleeennntttyyy of caroling!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

3 comments:

Erin Blake said...

snowflakes today, Elf and It's a Wonderful Life tonight, Music all day, Gingerbread house..you missed your chance, lights are in the garage right as you open the door from Spencer's room. Go put them up through the break, Peppermint ice cream with the birthday cake for Jesus tonight, puzzle's coming out today, soup and orange rolls tonight, homemade Christmas pizza tonight, 3 Christmas books at lunch, CHristmas Tree Lane, you and Ali tomorrow night after Spencer's call.
soo yeah.

Erin Blake said...

Also, in fact is two words. Thanks, mom

Lauren said...

geesh. Sounds like you guys were busy last night :)